Puisi Gaje (English agak-agak)

Iseng aja, kalo gasalah dulu waktu sepi banget bikin-bikin puisi gitu.
Ada 2, dua-duanya dibuat sekitar 2015-an.
They are...






 

Doing What's Right

11th July 2015

 

Do I look insane to you

Do you see something weird on me

In me

You probably did

You now believe

That you are right

About those rules

Babbling and tore me in every part I've been mistakenly showed you

You know what

You win

I don't care

Mess up with my life

Rule me with your amazing rule

That doesn't even affect me

You are what you are

Not what you think who you are

So then

You will understand me

Standing here

And believe that I'm trying to do what is right

 

 

 


Left Alone

22nd August 2015

 

Look around

Time passed, who will be the last

Then I look around

I am the one

But if you look around

You said I'm not so far behind

If that's the case

Let's see with both eyes

I am there

You also there

We are there

But why do I feel so alone

Why there's no one holding my back

Why they left

Is it just me, or fate

To be in the crowd but feel like a single creature that no one ever notice

Don't, please

I don't want to

Be there beside me

Yes, be there

Just be there




Aneh ya, yah namanya usaha ^^

Thanks to:
Intra Wallpaper
(wallpapernya keren-keren ^^)

Comments

Popular Posts