JONES - INDONESIAN'S HILARIOUS COMIC

Since there are lots of Indonesian who tried to make their own comic (and they are hilarious as hell), I want to try translate it into English so that other people in the world could enjoy similar feelings toward what I have now ^^

Well, that's the intention.
But the truth is, I'm not so patient to translate long dialgue conversation, LOL
It's just a piece of laugh that I can provide for now, maybe if I have bunch of spare time, I would attempt another trial.

So, please, enjoy ^^








They actually made by Unhappy Solo Player (I mean, a single, with no relationship), who desperately tries to convince people how good they are if you choose to be a single, not couple.
This phenomena is famous in Indonesia as Jones a.k.a Jomblo Ngenes, which means Unhappy Single.

Okay, see you next time ^^



Comments

Popular Posts