A Collection of Struggle Poetry


I was just searching random stuff from my old hardisk that is actually, like literally, the very first hardisk in which the laptop I used. So there were many memories there, including pictures, videos, the embarrasing one, that I prefer not to mention, because yeah, it's not that good, like I meant that!
But fortunately - it is a fortunate thing for me, I found this collection of poetry that I made in my early years in college. They are not so good, but the memories they've got is something I called as priceless memories, even maybe some of them is worth called as adventures. LOL
So anyway, these are some of them. I decided to just screen shot it to keep it as it is. 















Okay, I get. Most of them were inspired by the word 'love', what can I say then to defend myself. Love is a very mysterious subject. So it is interesting for me to explore more about it. Just kidding. I'm just so fu*ked up, yeah, but some of them made me realize that my perception toward life is unique. I mean, don't want to brag but yeah. I like reading them again and again. Okay, I'll stop being so arrogant and cocky, see you later ^^





Thanks to:
My current boyfriend who fixed my hardisk so I can use it again
Google, Blogger

Comments

Popular Posts