PUISI - IS IT MY PATH?



IS IT MY PATH?

derived from: shriverreport.org



Seems like the world was falling apart
When I know
Someone was watching me


Seems like what I did
What I said
Was not enough


Though I tried
And tried
And cried


The world was so selfish
Even now
Offered me options that I couldn't even dare to look at


Of all my life
It was the hardest
To even breath like I used to


To even think what I want to
To even know what my desires lead to
To even be myself, just myself


But this was a path of me
All was my path of discovering myself
Not the old version of me


It was like
I was born into someone else
But with the same body


The same eyes
Lips
Only my thoughts was different


I became what I want to be
But I began to lose what I desire to be
Kind, but perfectly kind


Then I realized
That all was just a path of life
A journey, we all should continue to live on





By: Cyecey

Comments

Popular Posts